Opening and Closing Dates:
Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 16:00 to Monday, November 2, 2015 - 16:00
- building capacity and capability
- building on and increasing access to a knowledge base
- increasing the number of Māori Masters graduates throughout New Zealand.
Value: The value of the award will be up to $10,000.
Eligibility: The scholarship is open to Māori students who on taking up the scholarship would be enrolled in a recognised Masters programme of study and research at a tertiary institution in New Zealand and are completing their thesis/dissertation in English on Māori Language Revitalization or on any subject written in Te Reo Māori.
General Regulations, criteria and requirements
The General Regulations, conditions, and information (Appendix A) include the criteria for selection, administration, procedures, award conditions and other matters such as intellectual property. Please see the attached guidelines for more information.
Applications close on 02 November 2015 at 4pm. The following information and actions are required - with applications to be made online (see form and details below):
- Cover letter
- Two page (max) Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact details for two referees
- Academic transcript
- Thesis proposal and research plan approved and signed by supervisor
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com
Phone +64 09 9238406